Wednesday 28 March 2012

Evaluation

I wrote and evaluation explaining what improvements I could make and what tasks I had to complete. I related to professional work and how my animations rose to professional standards. I evaluated on the focus group results and what they believe should be improved for example the narrator spoke too quickly in the 3D animation and in the 2D animation seemed to be too rushed. I took this to account and explained how I would improve this. I also evaluated on my contribution to the task and how I worked to professional standards for example the production schedule I explained the purpose of it and how it was changed if there was any problems that occurred. I also explained how the audience feedback developed on my individual skills for example it gives me the confidence to change the mistakes I made and to push myself to work harder for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment